Monday 24 October 2011

Changes and a new trade

Hey everyone, just wanted to write a short post. Posts will be uploaded every Tuesday instead of Thursday because getting the newsletter, these posts and school work done is pretty hectic so Tuesdays work much better for me. Also, I've realised that I've been right on the direction of the market but not the timing. Those who follow would've seen my bullishness, and the fx market has rallied pretty strongly over the past weeks however my conservativeness has kept me out for all of it. So now I'm just gonna bite the possibility of losses and start buying some 'risky' currencies. It's better to be early and lose  some money than late and not have made any at all. I'll do a proper write up for the trades later because I have TOK essays to write due tomorrow. Hello coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment